January 3, 2012

Forest Swap

I just remembered that I did not post my Forest Swap card!   We all love The Forest on SCS.  I am looking forward to the next swap opening this coming week!

Our theme this past round was 'what to do in the forest'.   Well, I went through my digi folder and saw this cute Bugaboo image that I thought I would use.   Hey, it had a log on it - that must qualify for forest stuff!   I am not sure how many people play hide-and-go-seek in the forest, but it works for this card. Also if they do, I am not sure I want to know about it!  I was gifted some extra cute paper from Ms Forest herself, so I used that for the circle punch.   Here is the final card.....


I am looking forward to what great cards that come in the return swap.   Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Too cute, Tami! What a sweet ill one he is peeking in from behind the logs. I love bugaboo, they are such fun to play with! Nice choice for the swap card! Xxoo

Barb said...

WOW---what a cutie. I love the design and that image is sweet! Perfect for the Forest Swap!

Barb said...

WOW---what a cutie. I love the design and that image is sweet! Perfect for the Forest Swap!

~Paola~ said...

I ♥ this sweet card!!
Awesonely colored and the lay out is absolutly D-vine! *TFS* xox

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

This card is absolutely darling!!! I should know, because I have seen it IRL!!! ;) What a great Bugaboo image... and so clever of you to use the DP from a previous forest swap! I think you're fabulous, Tami!

Carol W said...

Cute, cute, cute card...love this..so well done...