February 7, 2012

Looking For a Valentine...or Two!

Oh, I had to get going on my Valentine's Day cards.   They need to get in the mail, if I am going to end up with any chance of a Valentine this year - ssshhhhh don't tell DH he might not be the only one!!!   LOL  

I used two $1.00 rubber stamps that I purchased last year after the holiday for $.25 each.   Shoot, I almost forgot I bought them!  I had thought that they were cute and envisioned the heart flowers glittery for some reason.

The picture does not show the embossed black paper too well.   Also my Martha Stewart heart punch and I had a little go around.  I about broke it's heart.   I did prevail!

Hoping you find a Valentine.....or two as well.   ;)


Card entered in the following challenge(s):   The Cuttlebug Spot, Catch The Bug Challenge, Papertake Weekly Challenge

9 comments:

April said...

Super duper card!! I love how blingy it is!! More than one Valentine?? Oh my....lol

Jannie said...

This is so cute! Don't you just love sales!

Have a great Valentine & Thank you for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Creative Cutter Room said...

This is a very cute card. I need to break out my $1 stamps more often. TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

MiamiKel said...

Not sure which part to LOVE more - this adorable card or the fact that you have stamps for a quarter, lol! That's fantastic!! Your card is so glitz and glamorous! Love this muchly :)

X0x0

Scrappy said...

Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Catch the Bug! We hope you will join us again soon!

Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

Kerry said...

So romantic. Love the glitzy hearts. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week x

lalacraftworld said...

Cute card - love the glitter!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papetake Weekly and hope you join us again soon.
hugs, Sharon

Melina said...

great projects! I love me some $1 stamps too :)