April 24, 2010

Catch A Bug

I printed this cute Bugaboo digital image out last week.  I just love how his little face looks so concerned on the image. 

I created enough cards for a swap on SCS and to have some cards on hand.  Note to self....when making multiple cards try to design a layout that does not require cutting the images out, just sayin'! 

  
The image and card base are Conqueror CX22 Diamond White cardstock.  The black layer is Stampin' Up! Basic Black.  The red layer is Stampin' Up! Real Red.

The image is colored with Copic Markers.  I used red Stickles on the ladybug body and nose.

The first layer of red is embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.  The second layer of red is embossed with Sizzix Dots 'N Flowers, which I am finding goes with just a ton of stuff - a good one to buy!

I used circle punches for the computer generated sentiment.  I had the flower brad on hand to use.

Although cute, I hope to not have to send these cards out anytime soon!


Entered in the following challenge(s):  Bugaboo Challenge

1 comment:

April said...

Great card! Doesn't Bugaboo have some of the cutest digis??