April 6, 2010

Flower Smiles

If any of you are on the SCS site, please check out Viv's (Blusky) new swap.  It is titled New Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Swap.  The swap is for a great cause and touches the lives of many women.  You can also follow Viv's blog for updates on the fight against breast cancer.

Here is the card that I sent in for the swap.....okay, so I did not use pink.....but the swap was open for color and I liked the cheery flowers!



The black layers are SU Basic Black.  The yellow layers are SU Summer Sun.  The DP is Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Sunshine, which I put little Stickle drops in the center of the flowers.

I used Copic Markers to color the flower image.  The flower image is from Doodlebug Friends set.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts Thinking of You set. 

I had the flower eyelet and the ribbon on hand.  I also used red, green and yellow Stikles.  The yellow flowers were from a Paper Shaper punch.  The tags are from SU punches.

I hope the women who receive them feel the love, as they are heroes!

No comments: