January 14, 2011

Supersized Stickles

How funny are these Stickles from Ranger that I found at Michael's yesterday?!   They came in a three pack.  The package was marked Limited Edition.  They are a full ounce each, opposed to the normal size of .5 ounce. 

It is like you went to a fast food drive through and ordered Stickles and supersized them!   It makes the blue normal sized one look itty bitty!

If you can, check them out.  A three pack originally was $11.99.  They were marked down to $4.99.  They rang up at the register for $2.39.  That is only $ .80 each!   There were other colors as well.

Hmmmm.....wonder what I will glue next?!  

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MiamiKel said...

Ooppppppppppppps! I had your blogger and Melina's open at the same time and meant to say WOOOHOO on the stickles find! You can't go wrong with supersized stickles! :) Thanks for the head's up - these are like crack for crafters, lol. Once you start playing with stickles, it's all over ...... hugs to you, sweetie! x0x0

Darlene said...

Wow!!! Thanks for the heads-up! What a great buy. Woo hoo for you!

April said...

Hmm... know where I will be stopping today!!

Carol W said...

Hi ho, hi ho, its off to Michaels I go....thanks for the heads up Tami....you know how I love me my glitter and what a great price...can't wait to get over to see what they have left....yay....

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Wow, now THAT is a deal. Great colours. You could always try the painting with Stickles technique. It seems to be popular on SplitCoastStampers. :)