February 7, 2011

TLC Tulips

Quick card alert!  I needed to make a quick card.   Now how could that be, when I do this for a hobby?  You would think that I would have the perfect card, but no, nothing but making something new would do!

I remembered a pretty digi stamp I received from Create with TLC.  I really like tulips and thought that the image would work well for the occasion that I was sending the card for.


I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.  I then sponged ink to soften the white cardstock around the image. All of the cardstock is derived from my scrap pieces (yay).   I used the Victoria Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I then made some quick cuts, tied a bow and it was outta here!  

Thanks, for taking a minute to check out my little blog post.  I hope that you have a good day!

Card entered in the following challenge(s): Catch The Bug Challenge, Sew Many Challenges, Stamp Something, One Stitch at a Time


8 comments:

Chocolate Orange said...

A beautiful image and card.
Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT for our 'Do it with a digi' challenge. Good Luck !
Choccy x

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhh can we say yummy! You are forging into my favorite Twilight territory! LOL! Love the color combo, gorgeous design - a real beauty! x0x

Tammy Miller said...

A pretty card. Lovely colors and cute image. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenge blog for our February Anything Goes Challenge!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, your card is gorgeous... with the rich beautiful colors and that pretty tulip image! Lovely!!!

Min said...

This is just beautiful! I love that bow! :)
Thanks so much for playin' with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

~Paola~ said...

gorgeous card Tami!
I love the beautiful colored tulip's image and your wonderful
choices of deep rich background c/stock...quite a winner:o)

Carol W said...

Whoowhee do I love this card...Very striking and stunning...great job Tami...Love how you embossed the black background ...Well done!!!

djones said...

This is an absolutely stunning card!