April 3, 2012

Little Bunny Foo Foo

Easter is just a few days away.   I know I keep saying it, but I can hardly believe that the first quarter of 2012 is gone!   Yikers!!!! 

I made some Easter cards for our immediate family.   They are hoppin' their way to our peeps right now!

I used two dollar bin rubber stamps, that I purchased last year after Easter.  They were only a quarter each! 

I have been on this plaid envy kick of late.  I have seen others use plaid DP and I wanted to as well!   I did purchase the paper, as I do not seem to have many plaid or Easterish pastel papers.

I also came across my make shift paper light box, so I thought I would try it out for my photo.  It is pretty intricate ya know, three pieces of paper taped together {gaps included} and two score marks.  We are pretty sophisticated here!  For a 'light box' it still has some shadows!   LOL

I do hope that you have a great Easter weekend.  Thanks, for stopping by!


Card entered in the following challenge(s):   Make it Monday, Papertake Weekly Challenge, Cute Card Thursday

12 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

This is the sweetest Easter card I've seen .
Simply beautiful design with pretty paper and a great tag Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

April said...

Very cute card! I need to get hoppin' on some Easter cards...lol

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, this card is soooooo cute!!! I love that bunny! Your layout and the placement of ribbon is fantastic!

Your "peeps" are going to love it!

Melina said...

This is super cute! I love the bling you added! very pretty :)

Angie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.
Angie x

Manderly said...

Saw your creation on MIM...love the name! And your card is really super! I love the simplicity with your use of papers and just the right touch of bling. Well done!!
Manderly
xxxooo

Mandy said...

Fabulous card,love the design and paper...Just want to say thank you so much for your visit and lovely comment....
Mandy x

Barb said...

Oh My--what a darling card!

AnnMarie said...

Very cute card! :) Love the colors you used and that bunny is too cute! Has a very sweet, happy feel! :)

Darlene said...

This is just excellent, Tami!! I dont think that I have any plaid paper, let alone ever used any LOL, but you've inspired me to give it a try. Your card is so cute and Spring-fresh. Love the colors and the adorable bunny.

Pia S said...

Love this card - has a bit of retro feel to it and is really sweet at the same time. To place the bunny image on a tag is a great idea! Love it!

Patty Gorka said...

Adorable, love the bunny image!