May 23, 2012

Older Than Dirt Friendship

I have met so many great people that I consider friends on the SCS site.  I am so lucky to have met them!

A few of us were in a card swap recently that had the theme of rain.   I went digging through my stamp sets looking for anything that would work!  Remember, I am trying to shop myself first.  

I shamefully found a stamp that I had never even inked up.  It is from Stampin' UP! and I have had it a loooonnngggg time!  So to step in tune with my Stampin' UP! theme and the older than dirt stamp set, I used older than dirt Sage Shadow Stampin' UP! card stock and I think one of the first DP's Stampin'' UP! sold.   Who remembers Mint Melody card stock?!  I found I apparently purchased the 25 pack!   LOL

Good friends are similar to my stamp set, in that they start out shiny and new, can sometimes go away and get older than dirt and all along, they are always there for you!  Go ahead, send a card to one of your older than dirt friends.  They will love it!




Card entered in the following challenge(s):   Make it Monday

6 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful card, love the papers and paper piercing, popped over from Make It Monday, enjoy the rest of your week, take careX:)

April said...

I don't remember this color, but your card is adorable!

Lisa Minckler said...

I love this stamp, it's one of my favorites and what you've created with it is wonderful. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

Carol W said...

This is a great card and I do remember the color and I have some of that DSP as well...lol...AND I AM older than dirt...lol....great card Tami.

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, what a blast down memory lane! I have a few scraps of this paper left and the same SU set, too! I love this!! What a great example of TIOTS in 2012! ) Fabby!! xoxo

AnnMarie said...

Love this card! It feels happy and fun! Cute image too! :)