December 28, 2012

Calendar Girls - December

I do hope that you all had a great Christmas holiday.  The Calendar Girls are still in the winter spirit for our monthly posting today. 

Kelly, gave us a great little challenge for this round.  We were to use the color blue, silver and snowflakes.   Pretty!

As you know, I really try to shop myself first.   I came up empty handed on this one!  I did not have much of anything blue that was snow related.  Oh my what a pity, I had to get some paper!!!  LOL 
I was able to find the neatest piece of DP from Echo Park {Winter Wishes}.   It was blue AND had snowflakes!  Yay me! 

I wanted to feature the paper itself on this card, so I just used a small little stamp in the corner.  I even found a stray piece of silver cord that was just long enough in my hella stuffed bag of ribbon bits from who knows what or where!



Put your boots on and take a winter walk to see all of the Calendar Girls blogs.  Their links are on the right side bar.   You will enjoy your walk!

Thanks, for stopping by....

8 comments:

Barb said...

Tami--your card is beautiful! I love that you highlighted the paper and the sentiment is just perfect! The cording in great on the card and I think the scallop border is cute.

Great card for our Snowy Challenge this month!

MiamiKel said...

Tami ..you crack me up!! Hella stuffed bag? ROFL! Laughter truly is the best medicine :) great card! Love how the PP is the.focal point and it comes together so nicely. Kudos for having your card done and on time! (ahem! ) :p Blessings dear friend!

Carol W said...

Wow Tami, this is a great card. I love the dsp and the layout...you have once again created a stunner...well done my friend...well done...hugs

April said...

Just perfect! I love the dp, and, the use of the eyelets is genius!

Darlene said...

What an inspired creation! Love that paper, and your subtle accents, the ribbon on the side, the scalloped edging and the small, round stamp are perfect! Great job - as usual!

~Paola~ said...

Gorgeous designer paper indeed! I am glad U are showing it to the fullest with the addition of a sweet sentiment and very strategically placed ribbon and eyelets...Loveeee the deep blue colors!!♥

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, no wonder you wanted to showcase that paper... WOW! It is beautiful! (Now I want to go shopping... and trust me! I do not need any more paper!!!) I love the little stamp in the corner and that ribbon from who knows where is perfect!

Terry Ladwig said...

Love, love, love that paper!! How pretty!!

I do love that you showcased the paper on this card, it turned out great!! And...the sentiment is perfect!