July 1, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

We are so lucky to live in America!  I am thankful for all that our service men and women do for us.

Here is a quick card that I made with some papers that I received in a card kit last year.  I had enough materials to make four cards to send out.  The colors are much more muted and on the burgundy side outside of the photo.

I am working on using my scrap pieces to embellish the cards I am using the papers on.   I decorated the interior, but did not photograph it.  Perfect, right?!  LOL  I did use little circle punches under the eyelets, so does that count?!

I hope you all have a great celebration this weekend!


1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Amen, thank you for thinking of our servicemen and women! This is a great reflection of a patriotic card - love the eyelets and rope!