February 21, 2015

Card Kit Swap - Jennifer

Hi!

The next kit up on the 'catch up' from the Card Kit Swap 2014 on SCS, is from Jennifer {Goldenbaby}.

I was gifted a cute card kit that had images that were an animated dragon and get well wishes.   I decided to work with one of the sentiments on this card and forgo the image.

The papers and colors were perfect in this kit!  I loved the ribbons and could pet that green fuzzy ribbon all day long! LOL  I added card stock, two flowers and a brad to the kit.  Thank you, Jennifer.

I hope you all have a good weekend!


4 comments:

Carol W said...

This is adorable Tami..thanks for sharing....

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Fabulous card, Tami! There you go again... using my dreaded embellishment "eyelets" to perfection!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun to make cards from kits- I would probably never pick out that striped DP, but it looks beautiful paired with your colors and embellishments. Great card!

Gael said...

This card is funky cool! The background really makes it work :)