February 6, 2015

Card Kit Swap - Barb

I had so much fun being in the Card Kit Swap on SCS last year.   Unfortunately, life got in the way of crafting and I owe a lot of completed cards from some wonderful kits I received.   Sadly, I had to bow out of the group as it was not fair to stay and not create.   I am going to work through the kits and make fun cards with all the goodness received.

I kept the kits in order they were received.  First up is, Barb.  She sent me a great kit with some super matchy, matchy papers she knew I would love from Stamping' UP!.   Celeste Jet, is the image from Art Impressions.   She is super funny!

I met my girlfriends for Happy Hour last week.  We always have such a fun time.  We can get a little loud, so we chose an appropriate restaurant to meet at.  It only took two months this time to get everyone in the state/country and available to meet!  

One of the girls had to get her first pair of glasses since we last met.  We were laughing so hard at her dilation story. I think you know where I am going with this - yep to the mail box with her name on the envie!  It made me thing of this song to listen to while I made the card - you might catch a new word or two in this version.  Enjoy!


5 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

That is a great sentiment! Great card!

Carol W said...

This is an awesome card...love your coloring....great job!

Terry Ladwig said...

How fun Tami!! Love the image and sentiment.....great layout too!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, you have a song for everything........... :) And a story, too! I love reading your posts!!!

Your card is FANTASTIC! You always have a clean/organized look that is drop-jaw gorgeous!

Barb said...

Tami--I am finally getting to your blog to see this card....... see, I too am late! You did the kit proud--love the design and I just know your friend is going to keep this card on display for awhile. Great Story too!!!! We miss you in the swap in 2015!!!!