April 15, 2017

Dueling Darlings - April

Welcome to the April Duel!   The girls from SCS Dueling Darlings are up to duel in the sunshine.  It is about time we get some sunshine.   This winter was a rough one!

Good thing Kelly, the hostess for the Divas, sent us the cutest card kit. Everything sunny was in there!   Our little challenge was to use one of the two sentiments on our card.

A little card making tip for you all out there, don't color while you are on a conference call!  I was trying to multi-task and grabbed some Copics and ya know most of mine need refills, then I grabbed the wrong colors, then I about answered a call question with a Copic color R89!  So, little one's colors are not exactly what I had in mind, but hey two things done at one time!

I am looking forward to seeing what sunny and fun cards the other girls created.  You can too!  Their blog links are on the right sidebar.  R89!


Have a great day....

11 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

LOL! Tami, you always have me giggling when I come to your blog. I loved your multitasking story!

And your card... WOW! What a cute one! I love the way you used Kelly's kit. Thanks for dueling this month!

Tracie said...

Such a cute card. I love this adorable image and your layout is perfect.

terry serman said...

Very cute! Love your color choices for her clothes!

Unknown said...

Awww sweet immie,and lovely coloring Tami...
Love the contrasting dark card stock used here,
it sure makes the fun d/p pop even more...
Great duel! ;)

dweatter said...

Very nice multitasking card my friend!!!! LOL. I love how you used the tag punches for your sentiment. I so have to do this! Enjoy the sunshine.

MiamiKel said...

OH she is cute, cute, cute! I'm sure your conference caller thought so, too!
What a beautiful color palette and so glad you go the sentiment on there, too!
A beauty!! So glad you are part of the sunshine crew! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your multitasked coloring looks fine to me- and even beautifully shaded : ) Your card is darling!!! Great DDD post- put a smile on my face! Love that punch you used on your sentiment- I have not used that for ages!

Barb said...

Another great card. I too love how you used the tag punches for the sentiment along with the ribbon! And, you used eyelets! A++++++

HeatherB said...

Oooh! Love the colors. I also like the use of all the yellow. Cute!!

Carol W said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE card. Love how you used the red and yellow...great job on this card...You rocked this challenge.

Terry Ladwig said...

Love the yellow and red together! I am impressed by the use of the eyelets....I am eyelet challenged....mine always look smooshed!! Cute card!!