October 20, 2017

Christmas Crazy Rudolph

Here I had thought I was caught up enough to join a swap in a group - back in April - what a silly girl I was!   I ended up going into the largest whirlwind of my life soon after, with my dad's passing.  What was I thinking?!

I joined the Christmas Crazy swap on SCS.  My friend Jeanette hosts and girls are having' some fun there!  The join was only for one exchange.  I received the cutest card kit from my new friend, Jen.

Since Jen is my new friend, I hope she does not think I am too much of a flake! She created the cutest card with the kit that I sent to her.  I am just now getting to the kit that she sent to me.

Well, one benefit of being so behind is now I have a completed Christmas card to use {wink!}.  Thanks again, Jen.

Have a great day~


4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Tami... this is darling! Love the way you placed the little playful reindeer... like he's running/scampering along on your awesome card!

Carol W said...

OMG Tami. this card is stinkin cute. Love it, the layout the coloring the cute image. awesome job!!! Just perfect....

MiamiKel said...

Yes, there you go - one card closer being Christmas card ready - hee hee! This is so stinkin' cute!

Barb said...

Awesome, Awesome Card. Love the image and the cute sentiment too!