November 15, 2017

Dueling Darlings - November

Shut the front door!  Yep...I am blog posted on time for the Dueling Darlings from SCS this month!  I know!!!!  I cannot believe it either.

Suzy, sent out the cutest kit.  Frogs were the theme, since we are all hopping around all of the time it seems.   I can attest to that!  This cute image is from Penny Black.

Speaking of hopping, I have not been doing too much of that lately.  I twisted my ankle on some uneven pavement last week in the parking lot at work. Totally bit the dust!  Computer bag, tote bag, water bottle, keys splayed all over.  Twisted one ankle, landed on my other knee.  I totally cussed - and loud!  Skinned my knee and my whole body is sore.  What in the world?!  It took four days for the bruises to come out.  I have had a totally fat ankle.  DH was calling it my cankle - you know the one where you cannot tell where the calf stops and the ankle starts?!  LOL  I have been very good to each leg since and about ready to go now, just not hopping!

Be sure to see what the other girls have created.  Their blog links are on the right side bar.  I cannot wait to see!


10 comments:

terry serman said...

Cute tag! Your coloring of the frog is fabulous!

Terry Ladwig said...

I love this Tami! I have this stamp set and I am getting some really good ideas to copy :-) I am sorry you are hurting.....get better soon!!

Tracie said...

So cute. I love how you made it in to a tag. Great job on your coloring.

Carol W said...

Holy Hanna Tami...I'm so sorry to hear of your fall and I would have cussed LOUDLY too. (in fact I've done that a few times myself in my lifetime, thus one new knee and two new hips)..do take care of yourself. Love your card. It is so dang cute. You did a great job with this kit....

Barb said...

What a cute card Tami--I love the tag and the layout! Take care of that cankle!

Judy McMullen said...

Terrific card, Tami! Love how you used the beautifully colored froggy image to create a tag!! So sorry about your injury...Hope you are healing quickly!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how very cute is this! I love the way you cut the image to a tag shape. Such a fun card! Sorry to hear of your injury... hope you're all better soon!

Donna said...

So cute! Love that image and your coloring matches the designer paper perfectly. Toadily adorable!

stampingbowd said...

Oh goodness, this is cute! I have this set and love it. It never ceases to make me smile! Pretty coloring. So very sorry about your accident. That sounds incredibly painful!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Tami this is so cute! And I love that frog on the tag!