August 15, 2018

Dueling Darlings - August

It is duel day for the Dueling Darlings from SCS!  Terry and I are hosting this month.  We wanted to have fun, so are going with a humor image.  We found that we both have the same stamp set, so each sent out one of the main images from the set.   We thought it would be fun to see how the set is used.   Art Impressions "Wine Divas" are the images we are creating with.

It is my first time using this set I was gifted.  It is so fun!  I thought I would try and create a 'room' with our wine gal in her chair.  I tilted her chair as she was laughing and it looks a bit like she is leaning to tip over - maybe from too much wine!  You know I used DP that I had on hand to create the kits for the Divas.  Only one sheet of DP left for me, so I did not have much of a choice on the wallpaper.


Wishing I could share a glass of wine with my Dueling Darlings, but for now we will have to settle for a blog post visit.  I cannot wait to see what has been created.   Blog links are on the right side bar, go and check out the girls!

Cheers!

7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, you've created a scene here, for sure! ;) Fun card!

terry serman said...

She does look a little tipsy in that chair! Cute card!

Carol W said...

First off thank you Tami for the awesome kit. So much fun to play with. You did a great job with your card. I too wish we could get together and have a cocktail together with the whole group (or even just the two of us).

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun challenge this month! I love your great scene with this tipsy babe! LOL Fun theme and I would love to join you for a cuppa....red for me!!!!

Donna said...

Cute,cute, cute! What a great theme and fun cards and kits. Love your design. Your card really looks like it's textured. Great job!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Aw I love her tipping back on her chair! Thank you for a lovely kit this month. I had lots of fun playing with it!

Terry Ladwig said...

Thank you for being my partner in crime this month! I am glad we used this set of stamps! Your card is great, love the little scene you created, and how she is tipping in her chair! I may, or may not have tipped over in a chair due to drinking :-) Great job on this!