January 4, 2019

Dueling Darlings - November

November was the last post of 2018 from the Dueling Darlings on SCS.   While my post did not make the November due date, I am glad to have received the great kit from LJ and created the last card.    What does that mean for me?   I can now go and see what the other girls have created!  It is one of my favorite things to do each month.

November was National Aviation Month.   LJ, sent a great pre-inked image of an airliner from Tim Holtz.   I sponged some blast from the past Stampin' UP! Creamy Carmel ink to give the image an older feel. I even dug out an embossing folder from Sizzix.   Added an eyelet to the tag LJ gave us and card time!

Far be it from us, to not help out the aviation industry - we love to travel.    In a sad and in a good way, we will now have the ability to travel again and not worry about my parents.  In fact, I see a little glimmer of sun in our near future!

Have a great day~



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, this card is so rich and gorgeous! Great design!!!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Beautiful card Tami ~

I hope 2019 brings you many travel adventures.

Hugs ~ LJ

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW Tami. I love your card. It is elegant and amazing. Great job with this kit....

Terry Ladwig said...

I love your blue airplane....this is a great masculine card! Awesome job catching up too! Big hugs to you!