April 16, 2019

Happy Easter

Easter!  This weekend!  Oh, my goodness.  The holidays seem to be coming faster and faster lately.

While we have never seen a hedgehog dancing on an Easter egg, I thought this image was too cute to not use on an Easter card this year. This image is from Penny Black, titled Easter Tricks (good thing I wrote the name not the back because how would I ever know that now?!)

Use what'cha got is still in play, even though I do not get to make many cards. Remember all of those image swaps that we had in the past?  Well, this image is from that.   The DP is from my scrap bin and a dollar stamp from Michaels.  I even drug out the CuttleBug.  And yes, DH asked around Christmas time if CuttleRugs were on sale for the season.  He is such a dork!

I need to get this card in the mail today.  That would be after two other errands and a Fed Ex drop off.  I had better get going!


Happy Easter y'all!

2 comments:

Carol W said...

Cute card Tami You are doing a great job using what you have....Happy Easter!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, this card makes me smile - it's such a happy image. Cute card, too!