November 5, 2019

Dueling Darlings - October

BOO!   That should scare you - especially since Halloween is over!  LOL   Yes, here is my Dueling Darlings from SCS post for October.

Barb, sent us a fun image from Outlines Rubber Stamp Company.  The image is named Ghost Couple. I like that they are not just ghost friends, but a couple! I had to use the brads from the kit, as Barb is the queen of brads.

Kind of sounds like a title....The Queen of Brads!  I think I am watching too much Downton Abbey.  Well, like everything lately it seems, I am only about 5 to 9 years late to the show.  I have just a few episodes left.  I just so want one of those girls to come down the stairs with her hair in a pony and with some sweats on, eating food!

Thank you for the great kit, Barb.   I now can go see that the other DDD's have created....so excited to  do so!


4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so BOO-tiful, Tami. ;) Love the way you colored the fun little image and what a great overall look!

Barb said...

I love the coloring of this card and the brad placement is perfect! Thanks for the shout-out!

Carol W said...

You did a wonderful job with this image for the duel. Love the layout and colors you chose.

Terry Ladwig said...

Again, your coloring is pretty darn awesome! Cute card!!