September 23, 2013

Oh My Goodness...It's a Post!

Well, not that I have been crafting or anything.  I do have a card to post.  Can you believe it?!  I was downloading pictures from my phone and had this card to file.  

I cannot take credit for the design or cutting in fact.   It was created by my friend for our card group.  Our supplies are ready and we color and assemble.  

It is a good thing that Halloween cards were done in August, because I do not see any time on the horizon to get them done.   That is a big 'ole check off the list - at least I have one!

Have a great day!

 
Card entered in the following challenge(s):  Make it Monday, ABC Challenges

6 comments:

Pia S said...

Your Halloween card is so sweet! The purple embossed background is beautiful, and you've decorated it so beautifully with image, texture and orange accents. A great card - spotted it on MIM.

Wendy said...

What a fab and fun halloween card! Love the colours and those little pumpkins! Spotted it on MIM xx

loz said...

Gorgeous card and Fabulous image. I spotted this on MIM..loz

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the tradional Halloween colours for this fun card Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute Cute CUTE!!! Did I mention that I think this card is cute? It is, you know!

Danielle Vincent said...

Great Halloween card. I too love the purple :o) thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.