February 27, 2015

Card Kit Swap - Melina

Melina, sent me a bright and cheery kit in the Card Kit Swap 2014 on SCS.   It was full of bright papers, cool embellishments, a tag and some sunshine DP and a paper flower!  I wanted to use so much of the kit.

I have to admit that the image challenged me a bit.  It was a moose with wings.   I searched my sentiment stamps and could not find anything fitting for a flying moose.  I did not have time to change the paper in my printer to make my own. My scraps of camping themed paper did not match the colors of this kit, so that was out. I came to the conclusion he got in trouble and I took his wings away for this card only.  He will have to earn them back for the next card!  I added a touch of old school stamping and off we go.

Thank you for the kit, Melina.  I hope I did it a little justice!


4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, in my opinion... Yes, you did Melina's kit and the wing-less moose justice. LOL!

I would have been challenged with a moose with wings, too. Hmmmm... wonder what a moose does to earn wings?

Cute card! Colorful and fun!

Melina said...

love it! Such a cute creation! Wow! You are so creative!!!! :)

Gael said...

Very cute! I love the moose; his expression just gets me :)

Carol W said...

Cute card Tami, I like what you did with your kit from Melina....