February 15, 2015

Dueling Darlings - February

The Dueling Darlings from SCS are ready for some fun.  The Dazzlers and the Divas have opened their card kits and are ready to duel!

The Divas received an adorable kit from, LJ.  In our monthly theme of 'umbrellas' this little cute image from Whipper Snapper Designs is just perfect!  Thank you for a great kit, LJ.

I decided to use Copic Markers on this image.  I also used Spica glitter pens on the white parts, that of course do not photograph well for me.  In person, there is a little shimmer on the white areas and around the cloud.  Love those pens!!!  The clean freak in me loves that there is no loose glittah!  I also like the subtle shimmer.  I added a little clear stamp sentiment from Hero Arts and this girl is ready to roll!

Please be sure and see what the other girls have created.  Their blog links are on the right sidebar.

Thank you, for stopping by!


9 comments:

kadie said...

Beautiful!! Love this design, especially the eyelets and sentiment. Super sweet card, Tami!

Darlene said...

I love the bright, bold red with the yellow and that pretty shade of blue. What a cute layout too. She is just too cute!

MiamiKel said...

Now this is sweet! I love the vibrant colors - they just pop off the screen ❤️ Great job, Tami!

~Paola~ said...

ohhh Tami! This is esquisite!!! adorable card all the way...love the color choices too! :)

Carol W said...

wow Tami, I love the colors you used and the layout, So bright and cheerful....great job with this kit my friend.....

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Tami... this is so sweet! I love the little cloud! No wonder she needs her umbrella!

And I must tell you - you are my hero! You used eyelets!!! (I never use them because they are so difficult to get just right.)

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

This is so cute tani!

Barb said...

You rocked this challenge Tami--you used eyelets!!!!!! Love the colors of your image and the design is just perfect.

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! What a stunning card, Tami! Love the bright, rich, yummy colors...Sure to brighten the darkest day! Beautifully colored cute Sophie...Love the addition of the white spica pen! Great design!!!