April 3, 2017

Aloha!

Yep, some girlfriends are going to Hawaii.  Girls trip.  I cannot go!  Freakin' envy!  I just cannot be that far away right now.  They are going to make cards there, I just know it {insert sob here}!

So, you know I have to send them each a little card to wish them a good trip. I have the other cards in my stash, but needed one more.

I pulled all of these items from past Dueling Darling kits.   I only used an embossing folder and card stock from my own supplies.   I dug through my scrap DP and put these papers together, found some embellies and paired them with a Greeting Farm image.


I hope my girls have a grand time in the land of aloha!

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Tami! Check. You. Out!! I love the idea to use pieces lasts and what nots from past kits! Think this is a DDD first !! Definitely get the Hawaii vibe here with this beauty. A++++!!

Barb said...

Dang cute card!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh I love this one too!!
Sooooooo colorful...perfect for
an Hawaiian send off!ALOHA!😉
So glad I came by to check a card ...or two...
Love your style gUrl!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

O what a darling darling card... and it's not a DDD card. Impressive!