September 26, 2017

Dueling Darlings - June

Roses are red!  They were also the theme for the June Duel for the SCS Dueling Darlings.   June was rose month...who knew?!

Barb, sent us a great kit with rose themed images.  I chose Rose Stems by Hero Arts to create with.  Included with our kit were so many embellies and what I would assume was great DP......if I could find it!

Yeah, Barb included Stamping' UP! DP in Sweet Sorbet.  I am far behind on kits and took each out of their envie and put items into a Zip Lock bag in the order of receipt, so I would not lose anything!  LOL  Not sure what happened, but when I look the DP up online and, it sure was pretty!   After I looked it up and knew what it looked like, I checked my paper and still not there.  All of my supplies are put away, so really nowhere for it to be.  I got nothin'!

So, I dug through my paper to find something that would fit the color pattern of the embellies to have some semblance to the kit and got a two for one. Sentiment paper, so I did not have to include a sentiment.  Score!

Thank you Barb, for a great kit and I apologize for not knowing where the paper ended up.


4 comments:

Terry Ladwig said...

That card turned out great Tami.....and I love the paper you substituted!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, this card is GORGEOUS! Nice substitution on the paper.

Barb said...

Tami--I love the paper you picked! It is perfect for the great coloring of your image. You rocked this challenge!

Terry Ladwig said...

LOVE your coloring! This is such a pretty card Tami!