September 18, 2017

Dueling Darlings - May

My friends, hello!

It has been so long since I have been to Blogger, I had to look up my password.  I know!

I apologize for being away so long.  Especially to the Dueling Darlings on SCS. They have been so patient with me.  I am a part of the group, but have not participated in a long time.   Sadly, my dad passed away at the end of June and I have been busy getting back to work, and wrapping up my parent's lives.  It is a really surreal time.  Nothing special, we all go through it, but odd just the same - well, with a whole lotta things to move and deal with!   LOL

I have my Dueling Darling kits all waiting in the wings to be created with.   I am starting with the first in.   Judy, sent the Divas the most adorable kit.   This image from Sarah Kay is just too cute!

We were asked if we were to receive a May basket what flowers would you like to see in the basket.  I really like tulips.  I do like to have fresh flowers in the house.  I really cannot kill them too much!

Thank you Judy, for the kit and the wait!  One small check on the 'to-do' list.  I will work on the other months soon.

Have a great day!




4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tammy... HUGE HUGS! Your given a pass (in my book) because I can't even think about what you're going through without getting teary-eyed. I'll be a blubbering idiot when I'm in your shoes. So breathe and allow yourself to grieve. No pressure!

That being said, your card is soooooooo sweet! I love the way you colored the darling image. And the overall card is too cute!

Judy McMullen said...

Tami, your card is just delightful and so worth the wait! Love how you colored and cut out that sweet miss (one of my favorite images!)!! So very sorry for all you have been through with the passing of parents. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for your peace and comfort. (((HUGS)))

Barb said...

Tami--this card just makes me smile. I love it. I am glad to see/read all of the wonderful, yet sad, details of the past few months................... Welcome Back My Friend!

Terry Ladwig said...

That is such a cute image! love the ladybug on your sentiment panel! Great card! Reminds me of the Holly Hobby drinking glasses my grandparents had when we were growing up.