February 15, 2018

Dueling Darlings - February

Something I love.  That is the theme for the Dueling Darlings from SCS this February.

Oh, there are so many things!  Where to start....okay how about these chips I keep eating right now and cannot stop!  WALK. AWAY. FROM. THE. CHIPS. !   The apple and banana chips are amazing.  Even more amazing, they sell them at Costco in the big bag.  Oh my goodness!

Kelly, is our hostess this month for the Divas.   She loves Europe.  That is the theme for the items we received this month.  Kelly used a stamp set from MTF.  She even die cut the images for us too!
While it did not photograph well at all, I highlighted parts of each image with Spica markers.

I have just the couple to give this card to.  Our past neighbors that are elderly and at a retirement home, loved to travel and did so in Europe many times.  They have great stories to share, so I am sure they could reminisce some great trips.  Her Alzheimer's has advanced quite a bit, so I will have DH take the card with him on his next 'elderly toiletry item' delivery, so our friend will have someone to tell some stories to.  We had to laugh last night, it was Saturday night and we were at Target buying Depends!   We were acting like we were normal....ya know better!   LOL


Thanks Kelly, for a fun kit.  I cannot wait to see what the other girls have done with this kit.  The entire Dueling Darling blog links are on the right sidebar.

Have a good day!

7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness gracious Tami I love this card so much !! Like LOVE!! I'm your fabulous coloring to the placement of the images and the balance of the background paper holy cannoli girl you knocked this right out of Europe !!!! :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Yep, I know better.... you are anything but normal. You are AMAZING! As is your card! Love it, Tami!

And those chips... I might need to try them.

Carol W said...

This is an awesome card Tami. I love all the elements and the wonderful layout. You really did an amazing job with this kit...way to go my friend.,

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- this is the coolest layout! I just love this kit. And, your friends will appreciate the card with their drop off : ) That is so sweet of you!

Donna said...

What a great card. I love the way everything is framed with that awesome Designer paper. And the fun way you used the images. Super cute card!

terry serman said...

Love this! Perfect placement of the images!

Barb said...

Normal? You? What IS normal is that I always smile after reading a post about a card you create--and this was no exception! What a great layout--love all of the elements!